In this video we will speak about how has Messi launched ICO in cooperation with SIRIN LABS.
0:12 Lionel Messi Represents a Blockchain Enterprise
Some of our team are huge soccer fans, and we still remember the brilliant performance of the Argentina national team at the 2018 FIFA World Cup and how it didn’t save them from failure to become the champions. Now that this tournament is over, the captain of the squad – Lionel Messi – remains the greatest for his fans. And even though his team didn’t make it to the final, his professional career goes on and might bring us a lot of achievements the entire world will remember for years to come.
And today, we are going to talk about his endeavors outside the soccer field. No, no, it’s not what you’re thinking – we’re not going to invade his private life and discuss his recent relationships. Today we’re going to take a look at Leo’s involvement in the crypto world.
But first, here’s a quick question. How many products promoted by Messi can you think of? He’s done commercials for the Lays chips, Pepsi and Turkish Airlines. He’s kicked the ball for the telecommunication company like Ooredoo and then shaved his beard with Gillette razors. And as far as crypto is concerned, just last year he was signed up by an enterprise that manufactures mobile devices for cryptocurrency users – Sirin Labs.
1:12 The SIRIN LABS Concept
Sirin Labs is one of the ventures headed by the Israeli entrepreneur Moshe Hogeg. This current company of his is developing a smartphone and an operating system geared for users having some tinfoil protection wrapped around their heads. The OS is built on blockchain technology, and the device was dubbed Finney.
Last December Messi published a picture of him browsing the Sirin Labs official website, and said in the text that went with the image, “I am usually busy trying to decentralize defences and after digging deeper into Blockchain and decentralized systems, I'm excited to join SIRIN LABS as an ambassador to make blockchain more friendly with their upcoming operating system for smartphones!” The post received over 216K likes and almost 2,400 shares so far, which indicates a massive interest in tech among Messi’s fan base.
The choice of a world-wide soccer superstar for promoting a privacy-focused smartphone is kind of odd, we must say, because a lot of people are well aware of Messi’s finance and how much he’s paid being a forward for FC Barcelona. His salary is publicly available, or at least was available in 2016 when he was making 60 million EUR a year.
Anyway Sirin Labs must have dipped deep into their pockets to sign him up for this which is evidence enough that they have sufficient funds for the development of their designs.
2:22 What is the Sirin Labs token’s purpose?
Sirin Labs completed its token sale last year to support the development of FINNEY – both the smartphone and the PC. Both devices now run on a fee-less blockchain.
The digital token offered to investors is called the SRN token. It’s the network’s default currency and only SRN token holders will be able to purchase FINNEY devices.
On the technical side, it’s an ERC20 token, but migration of the SRN ecosystem to a 3rd generation blockchain that will enable fast and fee-less transactions is one of the team’s priorities. However, at launch, the phone will be on the Ethereum blockchain.
Plus there are more cool features enabled by the tokens. For example, you can monetize FINNEY devices’ computer power while idle, sharing over the secure FINNEY network. Also running low on battery is solved by trading battery power with another FINNEY user. As a bonus the transaction won’t cost a thing on the network.
The token is listed on a wide range of marketplaces such as Bittrex, Huobi, Upbit, Cryptopia and 5 more.
The total supply of SRN tokens was fixed relative to the number of tokens distributed in the uncapped crowdsale. The number of tokens distributed in the crowdsale equals 40% of the total supply with the remaining 60% allocated as described in the whitepaper. So now according to Etherscan, the total supply is just a little over 572 million.
3:36 SIRIN LABS MVP
We think that of the entire ecosystem it makes sense to talk about three key components when it comes to the actual MVP – the Finney Phone, the PC and the OS that powers them. Two of those components are ready for release.
Token supply: 570,000,000
Platform: Etherium (ERC-20)
ICO start: 12th Dec 2017
ICO end: 26th Dec 2017
Collected during ICO: $157,885,825
Registered Country: Switzerland
Сompany founded: -
🔥Wanna earn some easy money?
🔥Find out more 👉http://bit.ly/CCTTVfreemoney
Read full story of Vertex ICO review:
🍒 Our contacts
Follow Us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/2LD0E7j
#cryptotimes #Messi #SirinLabs #icoreview #SRN #LeoMessi