INS is a decentralized ecosystem that will enable consumers to buy groceries directly from manufacturers.
Download the free ICO Guide which contains 6 simple steps for analyzing any ICOs to find the winning projects: https://crushcrypto.com/youtube/
Note: This is not a paid review. We do not offer promotional or advertising services. Our content is based on our own research, analysis and personal opinion.
What does the company/project do?
INS is a decentralized ecosystem on website and mobile app that will enable consumers to buy groceries directly from manufacturers. It aims to make e-commerce more efficient and cheaper (up to 30%) for both manufacturers and consumers by:
- Bypassing wholesalers and retailers and deal straight with the manufacturers, which will result in lower prices for the consumers and lower expenses for manufacturers;
- Reducing supply chain and logistics inefficiencies, allowing more local manufacturers to be more accessible to the consumers;
- Replacing conventional trade promotions with more personalized, direct and efficient marketing, designed by the manufacturer for their consumers.
INS will enable manufacturers to create bespoke marketing programs to promote their goods directly to the consumers. It is similar to reward programs used by airlines.
What are the tokens used for and how can token holders make money?
Consumers can use INS tokens for purchasing products on the platform. Users can also pay with fiat or other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin or ether, but by using INS tokens, users will have full access to any promo and loyalty programs that manufacturers offer.
Manufacturers can purchase INS tokens as rewards such as loyalty points, promotion, cross-marketing, feedback. They will also need to stake a minimum balance in order to participate on the INS platform.
As INS tokens are used to take advantage of promotions on the INS platform, the more transaction volume and promotions happen on the INS platform, the more valuable INS tokens should be.
- By cutting out the middleman, consumers who use the INS platform can derive real benefits from significant cost savings.
- As groceries is an essential and recurring expense for most people, the potential of the project is huge. If the project is successful, INS can capture a lot of value in the large grocery industry, which is ripe for disruption.
- Buying groceries online is a new thing and it is just starting to get competitive (Amazon Fresh, Instacart, etc.). INS can still be one of the first companies entering into the space in some cities.
- The project has a strong team and advisors who can actually help the project to gain traction and build partnerships.
- No MVP/Proof-of-Concept has been developed for the project yet, which makes INS a white paper project.
- Most groceries manufacturers are used to dealing in bulk. Some may not want to change their business model and integrate with the INS platform as it would generate a lot of small orders for the manufacturers.
- The team has deep knowledge in the grocery market in Russia but it looks like Russia is not the focus of INS. INS will focus on large cities globally such as New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Seoul, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Singapore.
- The multiple layers of bonus and airdrop of INSP can be seen as gimmicky and spammy for some people, which can actually backfire as a promotional strategy.
The information in this video is for educational purposes only and is not investment advice. Please do your own research before making any investment decisions. Cryptocurrency investments are volatile and high risk in nature. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose. Crush Crypto makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained in this video or any sites linked to or from this video.