Qlink aims to decentralize mobile network by offering telecom services like Wi-Fi sharing and SMS service.
Download the free ICO Guide which contains 6 simple steps for analyzing any ICOs to find the winning projects: https://crushcrypto.com/youtube/
Note: This is not a paid review. We do not offer promotional or advertising services. Our content is based on our own research, analysis and personal opinion.
What does the company/project do?
Qlink aims to decentralize mobile network by offering telecom services such as 1) decentralized Wi-Fi sharing, 2) repackage mobile data for content distribution, 3) decentralized E2P SMS service, and 4) hardware Wi-Fi sharing hub.
Qlink will also build its own blockchain using Neo’s NEP-5 protocol. Qlink Chain contains digital content, data traffic billing information, and user visit records. Users will be able to deploy smart contracts between telcos, content producers, IoT terminal and enterprises.
The company divides the mobile networks into two parts on blockchain – infrastructure part and service part. For infrastructure information, it will be stored on Neo blockchain. The service part, including billing data and content track record, will be stored on Qlink Chain.
What are the tokens used for and how can token holders make money?
QLC tokens are used to settle every transaction on the Qlink network, for example, Wi-Fi access, mobile data access, E2P SMS packages, and registration of content on the Qlink Chain.
It can also be used for rewarding users for viewing the sponsored content. QLC tokens can also be acquired by using the Qlink BaseStation to contribute to the network through mining.
As QLC tokens are needed to perform various actions on the platform, the more usage and transactions Qlink has, the more valuable the tokens should be.
- Strong team and advisors in place. The team founded Youyou Mobile, which is in the mobile data space and received significant amount of VC funding. With the connections of the team and advisors, the company should be able to open dialogues with different telcos and gain traction.
- Qlink is trying to disrupt the inefficient mobile network industry. If it becomes successful, the potential for Qlink and QLC token holders is enormous.
- Qlink needs to work with a lot of different telcos and form partnerships with them. Telcos are typically large companies that are slow to change. It may take a long time to implement a new model as radical as Qlink’s.
- The project’s goal is ambitious, offering many different services (sharing Wi-Fi, mobile data, SMS service, mobile app, hardware development, etc.). This is not easy to pull off.
- The MVP is not out until the end of the year, which makes Qlink a white paper project.
10,000 Ether worth of tokens are sold to strategic investors with a 30% bonus and 1-month lockup. They are willing to sell at a lower price once the tokens are unlocked since their cost basis is lower.
- Even though Qlink is a Singapore-registered foundation, its operations will be based out of China. The Chinese government’s stance toward cryptocurrency and ICO could impact QLC tokens.
The information in this video is for educational purposes only and is not investment advice. Please do your own research before making any investment decisions. Cryptocurrency investments are volatile and high risk in nature. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose. Crush Crypto makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained in this video or any sites linked to or from this video.